We are a Specialist Medical Practice, so we are open.
We want to keep our patients safe during the coronavirus outbreak and we are taking the following precautions:
- We will be increasing our TeleHealth consults: over Skype, Messenger or WhatsApp. This means that most of the consultation can be done over the internet. You will only need to come in for a physical examination if you decide to go ahead with he procedure.
- We will stagger our consultations to minimise the number of people in our waiting room.
- We have surgical masks for you to wear whilst on our premises.
- All our staff wear surgical masks.
- We disinfect all common areas with hospital grade disinfectant.
- We have hand sanitiser for you to use freely whilst in our practice.